If you’ve close set eyes, you can effectively make them appear apart through makeup. Here are given some techniques to do eye makeup for close set eyes.
- Using a quality primer, prime your lids. Primer will offer your color a sticky surface to adhere with and thus make the effect lasting.
- Now, with a highlighting eyeshadow color, highlight the interior edge of your eyes to brighten them up and make them look apart.
- Paint your entire lid with a light-colored glistering eyeshadow in gray or black. This will deliver your eyes an instant lift. Blend the shade well to avoid creases.
- The next step is to smoke out those closely placed peepers to add drama and give them a sizzling, smoldering look. To create the Smokey effect, you need to work a darker shade like black or brown onto the outer corner of your eyes. If are quite unsure about going too dark, try dark-purple or blue instead.
- Blend any harsh edges away with the help of a fluffy blending brush.
- Sweep a accent shade onto the bottom lash line as well as to the outer-third portion of the lower eyelid to give plenty of definition.
- Glide a black eyeliner across the top as well as bottom lash lines. You will see a huge difference in the appearance of your eyes after this step.
- Add several coats of lengthening mascara to the top and bottom lashes to finish the look and that’s it!