Eyes are the most prominent and most inviting feature of one’s face that enhances their beauty by many folds. Women make these features even more lucrative and appealing with the help of makeup. There are many different ways to brighten up your eyes thus make them look even stunning and impressive while accentuating your entire getup.
Here are given a few simple eye makeup tricks to look gorgeous:
- Under-eye dark circles and the wrinkles add years to your face and also make you appear sick and exhausted. Patch these wrinkles and circles up with an under-eye concealer and moisturizer so you don’t end up with a caky look after a few hours.
- Prime your lids with a eyeshadow base or primer before putting on any shade. This will help the eyeshadow pigment to stick better with the skin and thus make your application lasting. A three-toned eyeshadow approach is ideal for getting super glamorous look.
- Use liquid eyeliner to enhance the charm and appeal of your pretty peepers. Start eyeliner application from the inner corner of your upper eyelid and work your way upto the outer one. Trace the line closer to the lash line. For a more defined look, glide the liner across lower lash-line too.
- Add a little white or silver highlighter color to the inner corner of your eyes to give them brighter and more lifted up look.
- Curl your upper eyelashes with an eyelash curler or waterproof mascara. To make the curled effect lasting, warm the curler a bit up by placing it in microwave for a while beforehand. Just make sure not to overheat the curler or you’ll burn your lashes.
- For an aquatic look, work a turquoise eyeliner all along your eyes and paint the lids with silver shade to create water like nymph. A combo of white and blue shades is perfect for creating effect of water and waves.