Looking beautiful is a natural desire of every human being. People try different ways and products to make the most of their best features thus enhance what Nature has created them with.
When it comes to beauty enhancement, natural approach is always better. Natural treatments deliver results without any side effects. Here I am sharing with your some best natural beauty tips and treatments; check out:
- Combine a few drops of olive oil and lemon juice together and massage your freshly rinsed wet hair with this mixture. Let your hair air dry afterwards. This is an excellent moisturizer for all types of hair that also adds to its shine and gloss.
- To relive excessively dry skin, treat it with a mixture of fully ripped strawberry and cream. Let the treatment sit for a couple of minutes and then rinse off.
- Egg yolk provides a great mask for dry skin in combination with honey. Add one egg yolk in half cup honey and after stirring thoroughly apply the mixture onto your skin. Rinse off after some time. You can also add yogurt for added effect.
- Massaging the neck with olive or almond oil daily can help you get rid of dark, discolored neck in a few days.
- Onion juice is a recognized remedy for hair fall. Apply freshly squeezed onion juice onto you hair regularly and you’ll see a remarkable improvement in your condition after constant use.
- Create a mask by mixing together fullers earth, rosewater and lemon juice and use it onto your face twice or thrice a week. The mask will sop up the excess oil from your skin and render you a natural glow and freshness.