Soft, supple and beautiful hands tell a lot about your charming personality. However maintaining the natural beauty and suppleness is not too easy as hands tend to become rough and dull if you don’t take proper care of them. Pampering the hands on regular basis is essential to get super soft hands.
There are several homemade remedies and recipes to take away the dead skin cells and make hands attractive and gorgeous. These home remedies include natural ingredients such as milk, honey, essential oils, lemon juice and orange juice, etc. These natural ingredients work amazingly to soften the skin of your hand. Try the following recipes to get soft and beautiful hands.
- Take an adequate amount of fresh, warm milk in a bowl and soak your hands in it for about 5-7 minutes. This remedy will do wonders for making your hands soft and tender.
- Simply rub a piece of lemon on your hands to get rid of ridges and dirt that is accumulated on the skin of hands. The bleaching properties of lemon help you get fair and glowing hands. To attain the maximum results of this remedy, sprinkle a bit of sea salt on the lemon slice before rubbing it on your hands.
- Make a homemade scrub by combining one cup of sugar, 4-5 drops of peppermint oil and one teaspoon of olive oil. Use it to exfoliate the skin of your hands. Repeat this treatment once in a week.
- Take a bowl filled with lukewarm water and add 2 tbsp. of olive oil and 4-5 drops of rosemary essential oil in it. Now soak your hands in this sweet-scented solution for 10-15 minutes.
- Improve the blood circulation in your hands by massaging them gently with fingers in circular motion. This treatment relieves the stress. You can rub coconut oil, olive oil or almond oil on the skin while doing the massage; it will make your hands smooth and supple.