Tips for buying a new bed
- Try a selection of beds before buying.
- Lie in your normal sleeping position and make some turns. Wear some comfortable clothing and remove your outdoor gear.
- Buy for correct support and comfort for your weight and build not just firmness.
- Take your time – allow five minutes per beds.
- If the beds for two, try it together.
- Think big larger beds are more comfortable.
- Try base and mattress together not in isolation.
- Spend as mush as you can afford- you can get what you pay for.