When ever you want to do Makeup what is the most tricky makeup step and what seems very easy in doing? You do or do not agree but according to Hundreds of women the most tricky thing is eye makeup while easiest thing is Blush application on cheeks.If you realize then come to know Blush help to make your face to glow well and make it alive.Most Interesting thing 60% women do not know the right trick to do so, here wee bring few Effective and Impressive tricks to Make your face Blush perfect.We have simple tips that work effectively and give very positive result,You can enhance your whole Makeup look by doing this rightly.
1-Before start you should know when and which blush is best for your skin type here is solution
- For Oily Skin _________ Apply powder and gel blush.
- For Dry Skin _________ Apply Cream blush.
- For Normal and combination Skin ___________ You can apply both gel and cream blush.
- You should do the application in last after application of lipstick.
2-Choose Right Color Of Blush according to your skin tone that match with your lipstick.We have few suggestions
If your skin tone is pale then use soft pink blush color.
In case of dark complexion can apply red color, but be careful on dark skin tone you should apply light shades of red color.On Lighter skin
tones you can apply natural color.
3-You should have big size of blush brush as small can not give desired result.
4-Now look at your face so can clearly see your face features now make your face shape like a fish do not make a full smile just wide your lips so that your cheek apples appear now apply blush just on the center of apple and blend with light strokes of blush brush, these strokes directed towards nose from cheeks.
Never do this from bottom to up so that your facial hair stand.
5-In case of gel or cream blush use your fingers first and then do this with the help of sponge, blend it equally.
Points To Remember
- Always use big blush brush for blending powder blush.Apply blush not lower than nostrils.
- If your shade become more darker accidentally then tame the color with translucent powder to give it normal look.
- Apply symmetrical on both cheeks aims for equality.
- Make sure no powder or cream blush contact with eyes in case wash with fresh water.