Long, thick and curly eyelashes always play a significant role in giving you a sexy appeal. The females, who are born with curly eyelashes, can easily get an attention-grabbing look by accentuating their eyes with right makeup. However, all girls are not blessed with naturally curled lashes. If you also are one of them, don’t worry; a prime tool “eyelash curler” can help you in this regard. Continue reading to get some tips on how to use an eyelash curler?
- Eyelash curler
- Eye makeup remover
- Cotton balls
Tips to Use an Eyelash Curler
- First of all, cleanse your eyes and eyelashes thoroughly. Your eyelashes should be totally free of any residuals of previous eye makeup, dirt and oily content. Make sure that no remaining of mascara, eye shadow or liner is still clinging to the eyelashes.
- For pampering your eyes, dip a cotton ball in eye makeup remover and then gently rub it on your eyelid and eyelashes. After that, gently swipe the cotton ball across your lashes.
- In the next step, plug in your hairdryer and set it to medium heat. Then, attach the head of eyelash curler with hairdryer for a few seconds. Turn the hair dryer off after eating up the curler. Though heating the curler is not crucial but it ensures that your eyelash curls will stay identical for long time period.
- Stand in front of mirror and grab the curler tightly your hands. Open your eyes wide and position the heated curler in the way that the clamps are above and under your eyelashes. Then close the clamps (your eyelashes should be in between of both clamps).
- Hold it for 5-7 seconds and then release the clamps. Repeat the same process for the second eye. Finally, apply a fine coat of mascara to give your eyelashes a finishing touch.