Applying a hand moisturizing cream or lotion is essential to keep the skin of hands supple and soft. The moisturizing creams improve the skin cells and heal them. Furthermore they nourish dry and dull skin in addition to protecting it from damaging effects of harsh UV rays of sun.
Though, countless creams are available in the markets but you also can prepare an inexpensive yet effective hand moisturizing cream at home using natural ingredients. Regular application of homemade cream twice a day (before going to sleep and in the morning) ensures smooth, soft and attractive skin of hands. For making a natural hand moisturizing cream, you have to combine different oils and Aloe Vera. Apricots are used to give the cream more skin-nourishing properties. The process is very simple, read through the article to get details.
- Cups of Water
- Dried Apricots
- One Ounce of Grated Beeswax
- One Cup of Apricot Oil
- Half a Cup of Coconut Oil
- Half a Cup of Aloe Vera Gel
- Two or Three Teaspoons of Vitamin E Oil
Steps to Make a Hand Moisturizing Cream
- Take two cups of water in a small saucepan and place it on fire for boiling. Then, place the apricots in the boiling water and remove the saucepan from heat. Keep it aside.
- Place coconut oil, beeswax and apricot oil in a double broiler, set it at medium heat. Warm the combination while continuously stirring all constituents. Wait until the beeswax has completely melted and then put away the boiler.
- Now make a puree out of soft apricots using clean hands. Strain out the apricot blend in a small mixing bowl. Add vitamin E oil and Aloe Vera gel in the mixture. Stir gradually to mix everything in the mixture.
- Now take the apricot blend start drizzling it into the beeswax mixture while stirring continuously. Finally, make it sure that everything is combined properly.
- Pour the prepared hands moisturizing cream in the clean container and let it cool down. Store it in the refrigerator after you have used it.