Peachy-orange eye makeup is a versatile eye makeup look that looks equally great for over-glamorous like weddings, traditional festivals as well as for more desi affairs. If you’re set to attend a party this weekend, give this awe-inspiring makeup look a shot. I am quite sure that it will get you all the attention of the onlookers.
Here is given an easy tutorial to the look:
- To begin with, prime your lids with an eyeshadow base or primer and then follow it up with foundation to create an even canvas. If you have any skin imperfection in the eye are hide them up with the help of a concealer meant specifically for the eye area. Finally, powder-up all the products to get a matte, oil-free finish.
- Now, pat your eyeshadow brush in peachy shade and run it across the entire eyelid.
- Using a flat eyeshadow applicator, apply darker brown shade in the crease area and blend both the colors well into each other.
- Delineate upper as well as lower lash lines with a kohl pencil or eyeliner.
- Add a little highlighting eyeshadow to the inner corner of the eye. This will give your eyes even brighter and opened up look.
- Apply falsies and curl them meticulously with your eyelash curler.
- Add multiple coats of mascara to complete the look.