There are so many brands and so many companies that challenge that they are best and they are making the best products and equipments for your teeth and gums and we accept that, we accept that cause we don’t even know what is the criteria of good and heath teeth, I guess it is not enough that you have clean looking teeth and your smile is good, you need many other things too, like healthy gums strong teeth, fresh breath which BTW has nothing to do with your tooth paste it is your stomach that make your breath fresh or bad.
Here are some tips for you to look after your teeth and keep magical smile for good.
- Brush your teeth twice a day and you need to spend time with it, you cannot clean 32 teeth in 2- 10 seconds; spend at least 2 to 3 minutes.
Never use a brush that has hard bristle or poorly constructed one they can scrub off the natural layer from your teeth and that can be a reason of cold hot sensation.
- Buy quality brand toothbrushes only, and never forget to read the ingredients, it is good that you are buying famous and good brand, but they might have something that you are allergic to, so read the label first.
- Make sure that your toothpaste has fluoride in it, it will not only keep your tooth strong, but it will make your gums and breathe clean and fresh too….
Make yearly appointment with your dentist for a complete checkup, but try to get a regular cheek up after every four months at least twice a year.
- Don’t smoke cigarettes and don’t chew tobacco.
- Don’t drink alcohol don’t drink too much soda and avoid too much chilled water.
- Use dental floes three times a day and never use toothpicks or sharp metal pins to clean your teeth.
- Eat healthy food, don’t chew too much hard and too much flexible food, if you think that your teeth is beading then get in to doctor as soon as possible and eat lots of fresh fruits.